Growing up in Peoria and living most of my married life in Morton, has given me deep roots in this area. I believe that I know Central Illinois market quite well. I graduated from Richwoods High School and attended Illinois Central College. I have worked as a secretary at a advertising agency, a large retail chain and Caterpillar. During that time I learned how to handle a very busy office and I acquired a deep satisfaction from doing a great job. Personally, I have experienced many moves (17 in 40 years) including living overseas and California. I can relate to what buyers and sellers are going through and will do everything possible to make the transition go as smoothly as possible. If it's important to you, it's important to me. I have also built five homes of my own (with the help of my husband), plus spec homes and condos. I feel that I have an excellent background in new construction as well as listing new construction for various builders. I also have many connections for labor and materials which has proven very helpful to my clients whether building or remodeling.
As a full time Realtor, I work extremely hard for each of my clients. My goal is to find each buyer their dream home and to sell each of my listings in the shortest time.
I have continually worked hard to have the best education in the real estate industry, and I have received the following designations.
- GRI Graduate of Realtor Institute
- CRS Accredited Buyer Representative
- CNE, Certified Negotiation Expert
- Specially trained in Green Living
- Member of the "President's Elite" 1994-2008 (Top 2% of Coldwell Banker Agents Internationally)
- Recipient of "Preserving the Trust" Award-Given for exemplary Client satisfaction
- Full time Realtor for 20+ years
- Morton's #1 Realtor since 1996 and currently in the top 10 in the Peoria Area